mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aggh! Stuck!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Aggh! Stuck! Empty
PostSubject: Aggh! Stuck!   Aggh! Stuck! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 11:41

We were supposed to go the Melton Air Show today, but it's been canceled due to the rain!

Does anyone know anything we can do today (5 adults and two children under 4) in the Rutland or Leicestershire area?

Need to ring my mum back at 10am! lol
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Hazel
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 109
Children : 3 children (26, 21 and 4) and 2 grandchildren (6 and 2).
Interests/hobbies : Working on my sites
Registration date : 2007-05-25

Aggh! Stuck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aggh! Stuck!   Aggh! Stuck! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 12:24

I hope you found something to do Gem.

We are sitting here in flood conditions almost and pumping out the garage which is under water.

I hate the rain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsrus.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids

Aggh! Stuck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aggh! Stuck!   Aggh! Stuck! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 12:32

Oh no!

My mum is coming up here in a minute and we'll have ot figure something out then.

I've looked on the net and can't find anything! Blimmin weather!
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Aggh! Stuck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aggh! Stuck!   Aggh! Stuck! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 17:17

Hazel wrote:
I hope you found something to do Gem.

We are sitting here in flood conditions almost and pumping out the garage which is under water.

I hate the rain.

Oh No Hazel Crying or Very sad ....I hope things have improved for you now.....STILL raining here - what a pants BH it's been weather wise!

Emma xx
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female

Aggh! Stuck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aggh! Stuck!   Aggh! Stuck! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 17:21

Admin wrote:
We were supposed to go the Melton Air Show today, but it's been canceled due to the rain!

Does anyone know anything we can do today (5 adults and two children under 4) in the Rutland or Leicestershire area?

Need to ring my mum back at 10am! lol

Where are you Gem???........I'm from Leicester originally - was born at the infirmary and also used to work for the Leicester Mercury! Rolling Eyes

Not only that but my Mum and Dad will be looking to move back soon - Rutland way! Very Happy

A lot of my family are still in Leicester - Oadby (which is where I lived for 2yrs after I was born before we moved away!)/Groby/Thornton!

I used to live in Wigston (with my EX - 10yrs= ago now!) That's when I worked for the Mercury! Wink

Emma xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

Aggh! Stuck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aggh! Stuck!   Aggh! Stuck! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 17:35

Emma-Marie wrote:

Where are you Gem???........I'm from Leicester originally - was born at the infirmary and also used to work for the Leicester Mercury! Rolling Eyes

Not only that but my Mum and Dad will be looking to move back soon - Rutland way! Very Happy

A lot of my family are still in Leicester - Oadby (which is where I lived for 2yrs after I was born before we moved away!)/Groby/Thornton!

I used to live in Wigston (with my EX - 10yrs= ago now!) That's when I worked for the Mercury! Wink

Emma xx

I'm in Whissendine. Near Oakham!

I was born in the Infirmary too, as well as Cameron. My grandma lived in Oadby, and my unle lives in Wigston! Small world eh? lol
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female

Aggh! Stuck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aggh! Stuck!   Aggh! Stuck! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 19:15

How bizarre eh?!!!!.......My Dad's a LCFC season ticket holder although at the moment he's having to travel from London to see the foxes!

You're right......small world! Smile

Emma xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aggh! Stuck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aggh! Stuck!   Aggh! Stuck! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aggh! Stuck!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums-r-us :: Parenting :: Get out of the house-
Jump to: