mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh! Empty
PostSubject: Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh!   Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 21:15

This just goes to show how pants I am with anything "blood related"! Rolling Eyes

Our back garden is on two levels and as DS, Jack, would like to have a "vegetable patch" we have been making him one at the top of the garden. This is meaning us (or rather DP Wink ) cutting back some climbers that we have growing up the back of our garden (the retaining wall)

Anyway.....DP's been out again in one of the brief pauses in the downpours we've been having all day - and while pruning these climbers has cut the end of his middle finger off No No No No Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I was rubbish!!!! Sad ....He's at the casualty department now with Jack there with him! Lily's was already in bed for the night so I'm here with her.

Poor thing a) with his missing bit of finger and b) his ridiculously squeamish OH! Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

Hopefully they won't have to wait too long Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh!   Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 21:28

Omg! I hope he's ok! Has he got the end of his finger? lol Or will he have to live with a shorter one?

Bless Jack. Hope he doesn't feel guilty poor thing.

Hope he gets well soon. x
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Emma-Marie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh!   Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 21:33

Just had a text.....they're going to glue it back on pale pale pale - It's hanging on by a tiny little bit No

BUT......they have a three hour wait affraid So looking at 11pm+ until they're back Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hazel
Hazel

Female
Number of posts : 109
Children : 3 children (26, 21 and 4) and 2 grandchildren (6 and 2).
Interests/hobbies : Working on my sites
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh!   Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 21:33

Oh I send my best wishes to him. Lets hope he isnt in too much pain still. My son lost the top of his finger after an accident when he was young.
I am fine with blood and all that but show me a scalpel or a syringe and I am a complete wreck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mumsrus.net
Emma-Marie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh!   Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 21:42

I did very similar to DP when I was 18.....can vividly remember not feeling a thing until I looked down and saw blood pouring everywhere - THEN, it hurt like hell!

See, now I can deal with syringes no problem - you can take my blood nice and cleanly like that - just when it's spilling all over the place that I don't deal so well!

E xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh!   Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 22:27

I'm fine with blood, I'm the same as Hazel, don't like needles.

I made my mum take Cameron for his jabs. Sad Hated seeing him in pain and looking at me like he was saying 'Why are you doing this to me, you're supposed to protect me from pain'. Crying or Very sad

I've taken Alyssa for hers though. Hate it still. Got another one for her soon. Bless em!
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh!   Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 23:04

I hope your dp is ok Emma! Losng wait that! He should make them see him earlier. There's only a certain amount of time before it's too late with things like sewing bits back on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh!   Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleuuurrrrggggghhhh!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums-r-us :: General :: Ramble-
Jump to: