mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sneak preview of the website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Sneak preview of the website Empty
PostSubject: Sneak preview of the website   Sneak preview of the website Icon_minitimeTue May 29 2007, 23:56

Not finished yet, and this is just the front page (as it is now, there'll be some modifications)

Sneak preview of the website A

Sneak preview of the website Aa

I'd be glad of some feedback, good and bad.

What do you all think so far? Anything you think needs changing, adding, removing, etc
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sneak preview of the website   Sneak preview of the website Icon_minitimeWed May 30 2007, 00:11

Gem - it looks FABULOUS - you're one clever lass!

E xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids

PostSubject: Re: Sneak preview of the website   Sneak preview of the website Icon_minitimeWed May 30 2007, 01:10

You just saying that? lol

I've still got a lot of work to do with it. Making all the pages at the minute (there must be at least 200!), so have got to put content on all of them, link them all up, find some programmes to install on there, put the meta tags in, oh loads, I'm too tired to remember! lol

Hopefully it should be done in a couple of weeks. It'll probably be up before then though, just not quite finished iykwim.
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Sneak preview of the website   Sneak preview of the website Icon_minitimeWed May 30 2007, 10:37

Am I heck as like just saying that!!!!......I genuinely wouldn't have a clue where to start! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

E xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sneak preview of the website   Sneak preview of the website Icon_minitimeWed May 30 2007, 11:50

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sneak preview of the website   Sneak preview of the website Icon_minitimeWed May 30 2007, 13:13

Getting a bit excited now. I was right, as soon as I got going again, I've not been able to stop, so I've got a lot done in the last 24 hours. Starting to look like a proper website! lol
Back to top Go down
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Sneak preview of the website   Sneak preview of the website Icon_minitimeWed May 30 2007, 13:22

That looks brilliant Gem!!!

I just looked on the website to see what links worked, and the pregnancy one does!! Only one page though with nothing on it yet, but it looks great!
Back to top Go down
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Sneak preview of the website   Sneak preview of the website Icon_minitimeWed May 30 2007, 13:25

One thing (feel bad now Sad ).

Maybe change the picture of the woman with flowers? Unless you've got something to do with gardening on there. Just doesn't fit with a parenting website if not lol

Sorry for that, hope it's ok!

It does look fantastic though! Well done! Really looking forward to having a good look. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sneak preview of the website   Sneak preview of the website Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26 2007, 21:33

Sorry, missed this Kate. I've got rid of that one, you're right. I think I did it just before you posted that actually lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneak preview of the website   Sneak preview of the website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sneak preview of the website
Page 1 of 1