mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Housemates choose their male!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Housemates choose their male! Empty
PostSubject: Housemates choose their male!   Housemates choose their male! Icon_minitimeThu May 31 2007, 22:24

Read this somewhere else.

The all-female Big Brother house will be given three men to choose from on Friday night.

The 11 women will get to eyeball the potential male housemates before they make their choice.

Putting the decision to a vote could spark tension between the women, who include a former lapdancer, twins, and a member of the Women's Institute.

A Channel 4 insider said: "The female housemates will have a difficult decision to make. They'll get to choose one man from a shortlist of three to move in with them into the Big Brother house."

The women could get to watch tapes of the three men on plasma screens before they decide who they want to join them.

Can't wait! lol
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Housemates choose their male!   Housemates choose their male! Icon_minitimeThu May 31 2007, 22:29

OOOOoooohhhhhhh, sounds fab!

Which one's the former lapdancer???? HAve a good idea who is could be and had no problem working out the other 2!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Housemates choose their male!   Housemates choose their male! Icon_minitimeThu May 31 2007, 22:32

Oh great! There's bound to be some arguments there! lol

I can't remember which one is the lapdancer either? I'd guess Charly, the WAG wannabe. lol
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Housemates choose their male!   Housemates choose their male! Icon_minitimeThu May 31 2007, 22:38

That's who I *thought* it would be Gem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housemates choose their male!   Housemates choose their male! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Housemates choose their male!
Page 1 of 1