mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to cry!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

I want to cry! Empty
PostSubject: I want to cry!   I want to cry! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02 2007, 00:43

Alyssa hates her bed!

I've been upstairs since about 8pm trying to get her to sleep and she's been screaming the whole time!

I've laid with her but she won't go sleep, I've gone in and out every couple of minutes, no joy, laid on the floor, nothing, I'm pulling my hair out and it's so distressing!

If anyone has any tearless ways to get her to sleep, PLEASE tell me!

Dp is up there now trying so I can have a break. Cameron went straight in his bed no problems and he was younger than Alyssa.

I don't know what to do atm. I've got a feeling she'll end up in our bed, but I don't want to do that because she'll think she can do that every night then. I want her to get used to sleeping in her bedroom.

Bless her little heart. I hate the sort of cries she's making atm.

It's horrible and I feel like shite! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids

I want to cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to cry!   I want to cry! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02 2007, 13:02

Well, I'm absolutely shattered this morning!

I got up about 3-4 times with her last night and she ended up in our bed. Sad

She's ok with the bed, it's just me leaving her. As soon as I go near the door she screams blue murder!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

I want to cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to cry!   I want to cry! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02 2007, 13:35

Well, I'm absolutely shattered this morning!

I got up about 3-4 times with her last night and she ended up in our bed. Sad

She's ok with the bed, it's just me leaving her. As soon as I go near the door she screams blue murder!
Back to top Go down
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

I want to cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to cry!   I want to cry! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03 2007, 22:37

Oh poor you! I remember this with my eldest two! It's horrible. I can't remember what I did now. Hopefully you won't have to wait until Sarah goes into a bed (so I can help lol) until you sort it!

I hope she sleeps through for you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want to cry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to cry!   I want to cry! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to cry!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums-r-us :: Parenting :: Babies and children-
Jump to: