mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm going on holiday!!!!......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

I'm going on holiday!!!!...... Empty
PostSubject: I'm going on holiday!!!!......   I'm going on holiday!!!!...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2007, 16:02

.....We booked it at the weekend - we're going back to Fuerteventura in August for 2 weeks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy YAY!!!!......I can't wait!

Here's where we're staying!

http://www.luxuryhotelsoftheworld.co.uk/Europe/spain/fuerteventura/hotels/atlantis-palace-hotel.asp?gclid=CNidxs7R1owCFQJLQwodZnBJtg

I'm on countdown now and it's still 2 months to go - will try not to drive you all nuts!!!

E xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm going on holiday!!!!......   I'm going on holiday!!!!...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13 2007, 15:16

That looks gorgeous! You should put a countdown ticker on! lol

I know you'll have a great time!
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm going on holiday!!!!......   I'm going on holiday!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23 2007, 00:45

Yeah, a countdown ticker would be great so we know when the forum will go quiet without the gobby one! Razz lol Only joking hun Very Happy

Looks gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm going on holiday!!!!......   I'm going on holiday!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01 2007, 20:12

Lol just thought, I could win poster of the week in those weeks! Pmsl!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm going on holiday!!!!......   I'm going on holiday!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01 2007, 20:26

LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I'm going on holiday!!!!......   I'm going on holiday!!!!...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01 2007, 22:58

PMSL.....yep Kate, you've got the run of this site the 2 weeks I'm away - get checking out which prizes you want hun!!!!!!

E xx
Back to top Go down
blackpoolmum
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm going on holiday!!!!......   I'm going on holiday!!!!...... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16 2009, 12:57

Summer holidays are starting now, why not take the kids to Blackpool for the day?

Check out the weather before you go at https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackpoolWeather

The kids will enoy watching it as well as a host of unusual characters from the resort, including contortionists, lifeguards from Sandcastle Waterpark, SEA LIFE Centre divers (who will give their forecast while underwater), zookeepers from Blackpool Zoo, Blackpool’s Beach Patrol and Mooky the Clown from the famous Blackpool Tower Circus, will be giving the daily morning weather reports.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going on holiday!!!!......   I'm going on holiday!!!!...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going on holiday!!!!......
Page 1 of 1