mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My 'big' boy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

My 'big' boy! Empty
PostSubject: My 'big' boy!   My 'big' boy! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15 2007, 13:43

My big boy (my little 3 year old!) has gone on his first 'school' trip today!

It's at his pre-school. They've all gone to Twin Lakes in Melton Mowbray on a big bus, without their mummies. Sad

He's got his pack up box and school hat on, and ihe was so excited about going on a big bus (coach lol). I think he'll love it!

I, on the other hand, am beside myself with worry. I know what he's like, he'll see something and run off from the group. I just hope the key workers (all have 3 children each) know to watch him like a hawk!

I can't relax. I've got peace until 2:30 today! lol And I'm sat here worrying he'll get lost or snatched or something.

I know I have to let him go and do his own thing without me, but not this soon!!! lol

I'm sure he's having a brilliant time with all his friends, bless him.
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

My 'big' boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 'big' boy!   My 'big' boy! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23 2007, 00:58

Awww it's awful when they have to grow up!! I remember E,ilys first school trip. I was on edge all day, had to keep myself busy. The house had never been so spotless I tell ya! I finished decorating and everything, watching the clock that seemed to have stopped working!

How was his day? Did he enjoy it or get a bit scared? How were you?! lol
Back to top Go down

My 'big' boy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums-r-us :: Parenting :: Babies and children-
Jump to: