mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans for the Weekend?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Plans for the Weekend?! Empty
PostSubject: Plans for the Weekend?!   Plans for the Weekend?! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2007, 18:48

(Have I won top post starter yet?!?!?!?! bootyshake ......lmao )

SO, anyone got plans for the weekend?!....We've not got much planned tbh - but last weekend was busy and then next few are for us so in view of the fact that it's meant to be pretty dire weather we'll probably settle for a relaxing one! Neutral

Think SHREK 3 might be out this weekend - if so we might go to see that! I LOVE Shrek!lol!

E xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Weekend?!   Plans for the Weekend?! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2007, 18:51

Well, my mum was supposed to be having a bbq tomorrow, but no idea is she's still doing that with the weather.

We also go to the pub with my mum, and then dinner with the mil every other week. This week, it's my mums turn to come up here, so no idea what we're doing yet.
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
dede
Tantruming toddler
Tantruming toddler
dede

Female
Number of posts : 85
Children : 2 girls
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Weekend?!   Plans for the Weekend?! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2007, 20:51

No probably will bee going to Dubai, but thats only if i got my money
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.forumotion.com
Emma-Marie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Weekend?!   Plans for the Weekend?! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30 2007, 12:58

DP's gone to get Jack's a hair cut....Lily and I are waiting for them to get back and then we're off to see SHREK!!!! YAY!!!! I REALLY need to outgrow this whole SHREK thing!!!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend - it's raining here but not too heavily at the moment!

E xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Weekend?!   Plans for the Weekend?! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30 2007, 13:00

I love Shrek! Want to see Shrek the third too! lol Where are you going to see it?

It's peeing it down here! I feel so glum! Sad
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Weekend?!   Plans for the Weekend?! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30 2007, 13:04

We're off to the CINEWORLD near Manchester!......Jack and I had actually saved up tokens from the cereal boxes and collected enough for 2 free kids tickets!

Have never taken Lily to the cinema before - not sure how it will go down but she loves SHREK and Garry's coming too so he can take her out if she doesn't sit still!.....I figure it'll be full with kids anyway so not particularly quiet! - Fingers crossed she'll be OK!

The weather's why we've decided on the cinema - sending BIG hugs your way hun.....can't you try and get out somewhere before cabun fever sets in?

REMEMBER, you have your new phone to look forward to next week!!!!!!

Love E xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Weekend?!   Plans for the Weekend?! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30 2007, 13:09

Manchester! lol I thought you were in Syston, or did I read that wrong? lol

I think I'm going to the library again with the kids later. Got there yesterday, but couldn't open an account without ID! I didn't know that lol

So I'll have to go back with my driving license.
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Weekend?!   Plans for the Weekend?! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30 2007, 13:11

Oh No!

LOL.....not sure where you got Syston from! I'm in Stalybridge, Cheshire - about 20 mins from Manchester City Centre!!!!!

BUT, moving back to Leicestershire!!!!!!!

E xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Weekend?!   Plans for the Weekend?! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30 2007, 13:12

God knows! Did you used to live there or something? I'm SURE it was you! lol

*walks of muttering to herself 'I think I'm going nuts!'*
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Weekend?!   Plans for the Weekend?! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30 2007, 13:14

Sorry Gem.....You ARE going NUTS!!!!!! BUT, if it helps I'm sure there is someone I've seen here who has mentioned Syston - at least I *think* it was here!

I used to live in Oadby and Wigston......I dated a guy from Syston when I was 18 come to think of it BUT I wouldn't have mentioned that!!!! PMSL!

E xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Weekend?!   Plans for the Weekend?! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30 2007, 13:16

It must be someone else then. I could have sworn it was you.

*off to find a straight jacket* Shocked dontknow scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Weekend?!   Plans for the Weekend?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for the Weekend?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums-r-us :: General :: Ramble-
Jump to: