mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!.... Empty
PostSubject: Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!....   Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 15:58

....BUT, be careful - they usually take more off as time goes on....I know I was in there the middle of August last year and they STILL had their sale going as I got more bits for holiday! Very Happy

That said I did order Lily a couple of dresses for the evenings on holiday this year - ones that I considered probably wouldn't make it to being reduced again later in the month!......Watch me be wrong now!!! Rolling Eyes

www.monsoon.co.uk

Then click on childrens and you will see the SALE clearly marked!

E xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!....   Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 16:20

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!....   Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2007, 09:23

Did you get anything Gem or are you waiting to see if the prices are chopped a bit more first?!?!

Emma xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids

PostSubject: Re: Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!....   Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2007, 13:04

Think I'll wait a bit longer. Still a it pricey for me even with the sale! lol

I've just received all the stuff I ordered from vertbaudet too! I love getting new stuff, even if it is for the kids! lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!....   Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2007, 13:04

Think I'll wait a bit longer. Still a it pricey for me even with the sale! lol

I've just received all the stuff I ordered from vertbaudet too! I love getting new stuff, even if it is for the kids! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!....   Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsoon Children's sale has started!!!....
Page 1 of 1