mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have we given up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Have we given up Empty
PostSubject: Have we given up   Have we given up Icon_minitimeSun May 20 2007, 11:10

I noticed yesterday and today, there's hardly anything on the news about Madeleine.

I know they have no news, but I think the media has given up on her.

When they've had no news before now, they've done appeals and showed pictures etc.

Yesterday and today, I've hardly seen or heard anything about her.

What do you think of this? Should everyone give up and accept she's not coming back, or should we keep looking and trying, and keep her in the news?

I personally think it is way too soon to be giving up. Even though I do think she left this world quite a while ago, we still need to find her and whoever took her. This is worldwide news and it should be kept in the news for sometime yet.
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Lilly-pie
Cutie baby
Cutie baby

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Have we given up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have we given up   Have we given up Icon_minitimeTue May 22 2007, 12:38

It looks that way.

It has been three weeks, and it's likely she left this world a while ago, but the off chance she is still alive, means she should be kept in the media as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Have we given up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have we given up   Have we given up Icon_minitimeSun May 27 2007, 19:42

I agree. There's hardly anything about her now, and I think a lot of people have forgotten and got on with their lives, which means they won't be alert on the off chance she is alove and walks straight past them.

Poor little thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have we given up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have we given up   Have we given up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have we given up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums-r-us :: General :: Debate-
Jump to: