mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your most embarrassing moment?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

What's your most embarrassing moment? Empty
PostSubject: What's your most embarrassing moment?   What's your most embarrassing moment? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04 2007, 18:38

Come on, spill!

I think mine was when I was pregnant with Alyssa.

I ended up with piles. Embarassed I sort of explained to Cameron what was wrong, as I couldn't sit down properly.

Well, in a ram packed Tesco, in a queue of about 20 people, he shouts at the top of his voice, 'My mummy's got a poorly bum! Look!' And tried to lift my skirt up!

The men all looked shocked, and the women gave me understanding looks! Pmsl!

What's yours?
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: What's your most embarrassing moment?   What's your most embarrassing moment? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04 2007, 19:11

Embarassed Mine has to be when I was in school. It was the prom and I had a gorgeous dress and shoes and looked gorgeous if I do say so myself.

The students had spiked the punch bowl with something, can't remember what, and we all got a little tipsy.

I ended up coming 3rd (prom queen, or princess, whatever lol) and came out of the toilet, dancing with my man with the other 2 winners, with the back of my dress tucked into my knickers!

Everyone was cheering and I thought that was nice, but didn't realise why until the song had finished!

My picture was in the yearbook too! Great send of that! Pmsl! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
2ndmum
Newborn
Newborn
2ndmum

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Just one of many   What's your most embarrassing moment? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10 2007, 14:01

Can't say that one embarassing moment stands out more then the other so I will tell you two.

The first happened when I was about nineteen years old, my friends and I use to like going to a local night spot. I was all glammered up in a silver tiny dress with a femine simple on the front in black and a pair of lace up hook up FMB's. Yes in my day I had a figure...lol. Any way by the end of the night or should I say early morning I was shattered and in one of those drunken indignant moods you get into when you have had to much to drink. I decided to go and catch a cab home. Well that was the plan any way this is what happened. The night club was located at the top of a staircase of about 30 or so steps really steep, so I lost my footing fell down the lot ending up with my dress around my neck in the gutter in true guttery display. Luckily for me my boots held my ankle together as I fractured it but was so drunk did not notice it until the next morning. The bouncers by the way just stood in there little group ignoring me not checking to see if I was alright as I could have broken my neck for all they knew. I ended up walking the long way home out of town up the very steep street I lived on cause would you believe it I couldn't even find a taxi to drive me home...lol I can look back now an laugh about it but I was highly indignant about the bouncers ignoring me at the time.

Second moment more recent then that was after my son was born, I was walking back from our OTTO after putting a bag of dirty nappies in it feeling how full my boobs were to judge which one I should feed him from next when I here laughter from over the fence. The kids in the house behind us had there tent set up on there playgym which enabled them to look into our yard. Thank the gods I did not do a nudey run out there I think they would have instead of laughed at me asked for a stick to poke out their eyes. I am so glad that the other day their dad was in the process of tearing down the @@@@y thing invasion of privacy and highly embarassing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/runesmisstress
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: What's your most embarrassing moment?   What's your most embarrassing moment? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23 2007, 00:32

Lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your most embarrassing moment?   What's your most embarrassing moment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your most embarrassing moment?
Page 1 of 1