mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your own forums?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Your own forums? Empty
PostSubject: Your own forums?   Your own forums? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15 2007, 13:49

What do you all think about this? Having your own forum, for something you are passionate about, and can post regularly on?

Like the dress up section, that could be Hazels Beauty tips, as she posts the majority of things in there? Obviously anyone else can post and start a topic too.

And the budget forum could be Emma_Maries budgeting tips?

And anyone else (or if Emma and Hazel would like more) who is passionate abut something, and can post regular tips, links, news etc (whatever the forum is about) can have their own forum.

It could be about anything. Pets, working mums, single parents, living abroad, daily jokes, anything you can think of.

I think it would be a nice idea to get members really involved with the forum.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Your own forums? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your own forums?   Your own forums? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23 2007, 01:07

Oh that's a great idea!!! I'll have to thin of something I'm passionate about.

Hmmm, maybe arts and crafts? Not sure if I could add much to it though after the initial few posts. I'll have a think. fab idea!
Back to top Go down

Your own forums?
Page 1 of 1