mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How old were you.....

Go down 
+2
Admin
Emma-Marie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

How old were you..... Empty
PostSubject: How old were you.....   How old were you..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2007, 18:06

.....when you had your first child??? Question .....I seem to still be well ahead of the majority of my friends of the same age in the "children" department!

I was 21 and 5 months when I had Jack!.....JUST turned 28 when I had Lily!

I've just had my 30th birthday now and still none of my "schoolfriends" have had any children yet!.....Jack's NINE in November!

How about you?.....How old were you when you started your family?

E xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: How old were you.....   How old were you..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2007, 18:14

Where did you get the idea for this? lol Wink

I'm waaaaaay ahead of all of my old friends.

I had Cameron when I was 18 and 4 months, and Alyssa when I was 20 and 8 months!

I'm 22 with a 4 (in 2 weeks!) year old and 20 month old! lol

I always planned it like this though. I wanted to have my family, THEN start a career so it wasn't interrupted. Plus I'll still be young when they're grown up, which is a bonus. I'll be 36 when Cameron is 18!
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: How old were you.....   How old were you..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2007, 18:24

Not necessarily where you think! Wink ....Somewhere else was FAR ahead of them! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: How old were you.....   How old were you..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2007, 18:36

Lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
dede
Tantruming toddler
Tantruming toddler
dede

Female
Number of posts : 85
Children : 2 girls
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: How old were you.....   How old were you..... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2007, 20:54

Okay my first ever I was 16 but thats another long story. Had leanne when i was 26 and nour 29
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.forumotion.com
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: How old were you.....   How old were you..... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30 2007, 16:21

I was 21 when I had Emily. 23 with Jack, and 25, nearly 26, with Sarah. A lot of my friends are still childless too, but we're still close. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Virgo Doll
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: How old were you.....   How old were you..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 03:35

Hopefully I'll be 29 when my first living child is born. I had a miscarriage when i was 17, and another when I was 19.
Back to top Go down
2ndmum
Newborn
Newborn
2ndmum

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: How old were you.....   How old were you..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04 2007, 03:45

Well I am well behind you all as I was 31 when I had my son Beau-Keith and I am now 32 and I have had my second child. Something about my biological clock sounding really loud I guess making me want to have kids before I can't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/runesmisstress
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How old were you.....   How old were you..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How old were you.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums-r-us :: General :: Ramble-
Jump to: