mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Empty
PostSubject: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 12:42

And the winner is.....

Emma_Marie!!!!!

Well done Emma!!!!!

wave

Please email with your address, and details of who you want the prize to go to (if your children, name, age and gender) and mention any prizes you WOULDN'T want (I know you don't want a cd lol).

Also, don't forget you have won a level 2 prize, so you can exchange that for two 1 level prizes if you wish, or save up for next time for a huge prize!!!

Well done again Emma! Not only have you posted the most this week, but you are a quality poster whose posts are interesting and touching to read.

You're a valued member of this forum, and we all thank you for being here. Very Happy

wave
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 13:06

Awwwwwww, Shucks!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Thank you very much for the lovely post Gem hug ......I've not really been about much since I was on at the same time as Kate on Saturday so I fully expected her to have raced into the lead! Wink

I really don't need a prize though hun - you have enough going on at the moment:kiss: - If I manage to win the poster of the month for July then I may take a prize for that one!

More than anything I enjoyed posting and mine and Kate's little "race" to the finish line! lmao

Love E xxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 13:17

Lol! No, you've won and you have to receive a prize, not taking no for an answer missy! lol

Or you could save it until poster of the month if you win, and get a bigger prize? That would be level 5!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 13:20

I just would feel really bad taking anything from you hun especially with all you've got going on Embarassed Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad Embarassed Crying or Very sad Embarassed - I'm OK at actually winning the prizes - just not receiving them!!!! Shocked

E xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 13:28

Ok, I won't get you anything!

BTW, what's your address so we can meet up for a cuppa? And how old are your kids again? What are your favourite past-times? Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 13:31

PMSL!!!!! lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Nice one Gem!!!!!!! But has just had me realise that my tickers have disappeared!!!!!! Shocked

Am off in search of them!!!!

E xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 13:33

You mean the disney one? I can see it.

If you men the other ones, I thought you took them off to put the montage on! They've been gone for ages! lol

Look forward to your PM. Off Oakham in a bit so hurry up! lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 13:43

Oooohhhhh, you're right, I did take it off to make room for the disney one!!!!!! PMSL! - Ddddduuuuuurrrrrrrrrr!

Will have to have a re-jig I think!

Will PM you my address BUT PLEASE don't send much hun, you have enough to deal with at the moment and I REALLY wasn't in it to win a prize honestly.........

Spend the cash you would on something for me on a little something for Cameron and Alyssa instead chick xxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 13:54

Fraid I can't do that. Very Happy Still waiting on that PM.....

You have been a great poster Emma. Long may it continue! lol
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 14:04

I've PM'd you hun! xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 14:13

Yay! lol Off shopping in a bit, while I sort out benefits and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 16:54

Well done Emma!!!!! I must try harder this week lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 22:38

Well done again Emma! Got your prize all boxed up now ready to post. Will probably post it on wednesday, so should be with you by the end of the week! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 22:47

Bless you....what did I tell you?!?!?! hug hug hug

E xxxx (Who secretly will be overjoyed to receive her little "package" in the post!)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02 2007, 22:56

Very Happy lol Hope you like it, since you didn't give me any clues whatsoever! lol Answer my ramble posts about your favourite things to put my mind at rest lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)   Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poster of the week! (Tues 26th June-Mon 2nd July)
Page 1 of 1