mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first 'single' perk!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

My first 'single' perk! Empty
PostSubject: My first 'single' perk!   My first 'single' perk! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2007, 21:28

Went to get a new car tyre earlier, and not only did I get that for free, but he also fixed the front seat (needed welding, it was leaning too far back and stuck that way)!

I must be sending off some sort of vibe, I never normally get treated so nicely! lol He even said have a lovely day, and see you soon (for something else that needs doing). Does anyone else know a polite mechanic? Lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: My first 'single' perk!   My first 'single' perk! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2007, 09:22

Lol Gem! wave wave wave - I should really show your post to DP but about a month ago I took my car to Kwik Fit as had a slow puncture, got the tyre replaced and the lovely man doing it wouldn't charge me for it either! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

DP did suggest when I got back and told him that he probably WOULD have been charged! lol! lol! lol! - Who wants equality anyway?!?!?!?!?!?!

E xxxx
Back to top Go down
Kate
Teenage tearaway
Teenage tearaway
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 358
Children : Yes, 3. (5, 3 and 1)
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: My first 'single' perk!   My first 'single' perk! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2007, 13:25

Oooh way to go Gem! wave lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: My first 'single' perk!   My first 'single' perk! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2007, 13:32

LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
Virgo Doll
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: My first 'single' perk!   My first 'single' perk! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15 2007, 02:48

I know a polite mechanic - my dad! I live 250 miles from him but always get him to sort my car, I don't trust anyone else lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first 'single' perk!   My first 'single' perk! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first 'single' perk!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mums-r-us :: General :: Ramble-
Jump to: