mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting ready for my date!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Getting ready for my date! Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready for my date!   Getting ready for my date! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25 2007, 20:20

Just had a nice long bath and about to dry my hair and put on my slap Smile

I'm not nervous or excited yet, but I know I will be! What do I say? What if we've got nothing to talk about? What do you do in the inevitable pauses of conversation?

I am looking forward to it. Something new. Never been on a date before in my life! Met ex dp in a pub and he was the only one I've been with so I've got absolutely no idea what to expect.

If anyone sees this before 8pm, please reply with a tip or two!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com
andibee
Newborn
Newborn

Female
Number of posts : 4
Children : DD, aged 2 called Phoebe
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for my date!   Getting ready for my date! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25 2007, 22:14

Don't drink too much otherwise you will babble! Relax and try to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for my date!   Getting ready for my date! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2007, 02:16

Lol, I was driving so couldn't drink too much anyway. Very Happy

Had a lovely night. He was a great listener and I got the impression he's an honest person. He has young children too who live with him and it's obvious he dotes on them.

We're going out again soon, whenever we can both get a babysitter, to go climbing! I think that will be loads of fun.

Glad I didn't chicken out, had a really nice time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for my date!   Getting ready for my date! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2007, 16:10

Oh WOW!.....Sorry I missed this Crying or Very sad - Where did you meet him Gem? - Was it on your night out?

Has he been in contact since last night????.........Really glad you've been on a date, will do you the world of good especially after Tom's latest angryfire

Look forward to hearing more - did you like him?.....Was there a spark.....Kiss at the end of the night?! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Love E xxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for my date!   Getting ready for my date! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26 2007, 16:52

Haha! Loads of questions there lol. Ok, yes he's text me and emailed me already. Emailed to see if I got home ok last night, and today to ask how my day has been. Smile

I met him in the chippy! lol It was taking ages and we just got talking.

I think he's nice. Really open and honest and caring. He's been through what I'm going through so he wasn't even annoyed when Tom decided to text abusive messages during the date! Evil or Very Mad

No kiss yet. It was just a drink and I was way to nervous! Maybe next time... Wink
Back to top Go down
dede
Tantruming toddler
Tantruming toddler
dede

Female
Number of posts : 85
Children : 2 girls
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for my date!   Getting ready for my date! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05 2007, 09:43

wow! so he is a nice guy thats good to know.
Back to top Go down
http://sensation.forumotion.com
Emma-Marie

Female
Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for my date!   Getting ready for my date! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05 2007, 12:17

Have you seen him again yet Gem?....How's it going????? Very Happy

Emma xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for my date!   Getting ready for my date! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06 2007, 20:17

Hiya. We've been in contact and he's coming round mine for a take-away and a dvd, then we're going climbing on saturday! lol Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for my date!   Getting ready for my date! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for my date!
Page 1 of 1