mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiya All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Hiya All Empty
PostSubject: Hiya All   Hiya All Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14 2007, 01:05

another newbie here,
I'm Claire, 24 years old, i have 2 children, A little girl who is 6 called Nikita, and a little boy who is 4 called Aaron.
I love animals, we have a shih tzu called milly (a little Diva) 2 cats, mitzy and tibbi, 2 rabbits - Todd and Sox, we also feed a few stray cats, poor little things. Thinking of getting another dog to lol

Why all the animals? 1) because my son is animal mad and 2) Because i dont want any more kiddies LOL, my son is enough to handle Laughing

My son finally starts full time education in September, which i cant wait for Twisted Evil although he is dreading it, my daughter is larger than life and VERY confident lol

Any way better leave it there for now or ill have nothing else to write in other parts of the forum Rolling Eyes sorry lol im a forum nut, cant beat meeting and chatting to new people via boards

looking forward to chatting to you all hello
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1106
Children : Cameron, nearly 4, Alyssa, 20 months
Interests/hobbies : Pretty much anything,Piano, knitting, reading, internet, my website and forum, and obviously my kids
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Hiya All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya All   Hiya All Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18 2007, 23:36

Hi Claire, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
http://mums-r-us.com

Hiya All
Page 1 of 1