mums-r-us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New book about having a green home on a budget

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rawmom
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-23

New book about having a green home on a budget Empty
PostSubject: New book about having a green home on a budget   New book about having a green home on a budget Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04 2009, 23:11

Hi all,

I am new here and haven’t properly introduced myself. I am a single mom and I homeschool my two children and work as a part-time writer/editor. I thought I would let anyone who is interested know that I just read the most amazing book called Health Baby, Happy Home! On the cover it says it was written by R&S Information LLC, but it was really written by two concerned parents who changed their children’s home environment in order to help their daughter with her respiratory issues. The book just came out and it is full of tips on how to make your home green and safe for baby and children alike. Not only that, but I consider myself a pretty green person and try to be very conscious about what I use in my home, but there are things in the book that I had no idea about. Here is an example. Did you know that you can tell how safe plastic is by the recycling number on the bottom displayed on it? I had no idea.

I guess one of the best things that I found about this book was that they have done all the leg work. They have literally sourced out dozens of products, both mainstream and alternative and give a complete list of brands that can be trusted. With this I was able to take a look at what we are using in our home and know whether I can trust it or whether I need to replace it with another, safer product. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is setting up for baby's arrival or reorganizing your home to make it a safer place for your children. You can order the book at www.healthybabyhappyhome.com.

Cheers,
Karen
Back to top Go down

New book about having a green home on a budget
Page 1 of 1